Sunday 10 July 2016

BREAKING!! Nigerian Celebrity Blogger Involved in a Ghastly Motor Crash


Popular beauty blogger Ezinne Alfa was involved in a ghastly multiple motor accidents on her way coming from a wedding ceremony yesterday.


The beautiful Alfa was lucky to live to tell the story as she shared her experience on Instagram sharing the wreck of her car after the accident. You will find it hard to discover somebody survived the accident after seeing the car wreck.

“At 8pm last night while heading back from a wedding. My car was involved in a 3-car accident on Lekki-Epe expressway. All I remember was gisting with my friend in the back when I heard tyres screeching and my driver say “Just look at this man….”.

I heard a loud bang and tyres screeching to my left. I thought we’d escaped whatever was happening until I heard a loud bang against the side of my car and then my car just spun out of control and all I kept praying repeatedly was “Lord, let this car stop moving”. I just needed the car to stop moving so I could get out.”

“A car from the opposite side of the road (like the lane heading in the opposite direction), flew across the divider, slammed into a car ahead of mine on the left, there was a car infront of ours, they escaped and then that same car slammed into mine and knocked us clear off the road into a ditch. Every single person involved walked out of their cars, with just cuts, scratches and aches. I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY! Typing this up isn’t like me, but I’m sharing this all because it is nothing short of a miracle and I can’t not declare that my God is good! This can only be God! #AllGloryBelongsToYou #IWillForeverTestifyThatYouAreGood #GodsMercy” Ezinne runs beauty blog called Beauty In Lagos and is fondly called Ez".

No comments:

Post a Comment